Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Narily Inc.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Narily Inc.’s Website, located at .
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Narily Inc. if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Narily Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Narily Inc.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Narily Inc. for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not :
- Republish material from Narily Inc. unless from our validation.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Narily Inc.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Narily Inc. unless from our validation.
- Redistribute content from Narily Inc. unless from our validation.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Comments and opinions
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Narily Inc. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Narily Inc., its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Narily Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Narily Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that :
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Narily Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval :
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Any organisational and personal website and blog.
These organizations and personal websites and blogs, may link to our home page, publications, articles or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Narily Inc., and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Our highest priority is to make you happy, so all our valuable customers, shoppers and Narily.com visitors, are guaranteed :
- Full refund if you don’t receive your order;
- Full refund if your order does not arrive within the guaranteed time (15 business days);
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described or damaged;
- Full refund if you do not want the product (you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused).
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances :
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address);
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside of our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
You can submit refund requests within 10 business days after the order is delivered; 15 business days since your order was placed. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want you to shop with confidence. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you’ll receive your item on time and as described.
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
You have the right to return your order within 10 calendar days starting from the day on you have received your package.
The product must be in an unused condition and in its original packaging, with all its accessories and all packaged components.
Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer in cases of personal reasons, such as didn’t like the color/quality, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, etc.
If you are approved for a refund, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 14 days.
We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or a faulty product.
How to Return an Item
If you want to initiate a return, please complete the following steps :
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless we authorize you to do so.
- Please send us a photo of the products you’ve received with the return request to the [email protected] and we will guide you through the steps.
- Return the item to the provided address in response email within 7 calendar days, and send us the tracking number after you ship the item.
Late or missing refunds
Because of the bank processing, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank account
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned :
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted :
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will not notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. You are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Need help ?